Wednesday, July 27, 2011

“My relationship with John Abraham is over for good” : Bipasha Basu …

Actor John Abraham had recently spoken about his past relationship with Bipasha Basu, on national television. Now, buzz that is doing the rounds is that Bipasha Basu is completely heart broken. On hearing this, Bips has furiously reacted to the media reports saying that it is sheer waste of time talking about past relationships.

“Waking up to stories about my life everyday is no fun! Making me sound tragic when I am in a happy place is not ok with me! (sic)” Bipasha posted on her Twitter page.

Though John chose to remain silent about his eight year long relationship, It was Bipasha who had admitted that she had parted ways with him. However, John blurted out everything the famous Simi Garewal’s talk show “India’s Most Desirable”.

“What happens between two people is supposed two stay between the two when its over. That’s the dignity that I have grown up with and the respect I deserve. I don’t need to be on a talk show to prove anything! My relationship with John Abraham is over for good for reasons known best to the both of us,” Bipasha tweeted.

“My break up happened almost a year ago! Why are these stories coming up now? Is it a PR exercise for a film or over imaginative journalism?” she added.

The couple parted ways long time back, though the news reached the media ears only on May this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment